Marion, IA – Today, Team Hinson welcomed Sarah Corkery into the race for Iowa’s Second Congressional District. Addie Lavis, Hinson’s Campaign Manager, released the following statement.
“Sarah Corkery will be a rubber-stamp for the radical Biden agenda of open borders, reckless spending, and silencing parents. We can’t wait to contrast Sarah’s extreme, liberal views with Ashley’s record of delivering conservative results for Iowans. Welcome to the race, Sarah!”
Sarah should answer the following questions for Iowans:
1. Are you voting for Joe Biden?
2. Do you support Linn-Mar’s policy of allowing children to change their gender identity at school without parental notification?
3. Do you support Joe Biden’s policy of giving taxpayer-funded welfare benefits to illegal immigrants?
Should we build the wall?
4. Do you believe that biological boys should be able to compete against biological girls in sports?
5. What is your response to Democrat Members of Congress refusing to condemn Hamas terrorists?
6. You have previously encouraged folks to join you in supporting Black Lives Matter. Do you still back BLM and agree with their support for Hamas terrorists who brutally murdered Israelis, killed Americans, and are holding more hostage now?